Kamis, 11 April 2019

Edu Passion 2019 : Agranasta

On 24 January 2019, SMAN 3 Bandung held an event called Edu Passion:Agranasta. Edu Passion held in purpose to introducing universities in Indonesia. Many universities came to this event, there were from state universities, including ITB, UNPAD, UI, IPB, and others, and there were from private universities too, like BINUS.

In this event, I toured several university booths with my friends, the booths I visited included IPB, UI, UNPAR, LSPR, UNPAD, and others. At all the booths I visited, I asked about the faculties and departments at the university. And the booth I liked the most was the UI booth and alumni sharing booth, because at that booth, they explained clearly and excitingly.

Besides the university booth, there were also a food stand that sells many kinds of food and beverages.

And here's my photo on the Edu Passion event.


1 komentar:

  1. Sabung ayam online
    memberikan panduan cara bermain sabung ayam yang benar dan profit terus WIN
    WA : +628122222995
    Line: cs_bolavita

    BalasHapus

Recommendation Letter

Dear scholarship commitee, I'm Aninditya's teacher at SMAN 3 Bandung, and I write this letter to recommend Aninditya in this sc...